Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Madilyn's New Swim Ring



       We have a friend who's son is low tone and has one of these, so I thought I would order one for Madilyn.  It is kinda strange; it goes around their neck and keeps them floating.  Strange idea, but seems to work.  Oh my gosh she loved it!  She thought she was so cool floating in the water without support.  It was like she was free and able to move around (non-weight bearing in the water). Now I have a solution for the pool.  The best eight dollar purchase I've made. 

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Sooo stinkin' cute!!

Unknown said...

Omg, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, watching how much she enjoys the swim ring! I thought that was a bit weird looking when I found it but man does gabriel love his! Wouldn't it be so freakin funny to have Maddie and Gabby in there's together and have a kick fight, hahaha I can imagine how much fun that would be! I love that your doing this blog, I'm totally going to have one for Gabby once we get home.