Friday, February 18, 2011

Madilyn's SPIO Body Suit

Madilyn's physical Therapist recommended we get a SPIO Suit(Stabilizing Pressure Input Orthosis).  It helps with support and gives her sensory input.  She is suppose to where it 24/7 over her onsies.  She doesn't seem to mind wearing it, but it is very tight so I worry about her feeling too restricted in it.  This is a video of her in the SPIO trying to sit up.  Not to discredit her PT, but I don't think it really works all that great.  Obviously!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new song and vid!!!!
-Geoff

Unknown said...

Seeing Madilyn is like watching my Lily just 6 months ago. She also had this suit. Now Lily sits up on her own but not without a lot of effort on her part. Your Maddy really is so cute. Great that you are documenting her progress! It comes, I promise!

Parkinson Family said...

hi sis, I enjoyed your blog, it brought tears to me eyes. I look forward to your updates. You are such a good mommy and doing an amazing job!! Relish every moment, even the tough ones. We are always here for you. Madi is so cute, no she's beautiful!!! Her progress is reassuring. We love you.
Julie