Sunday, March 13, 2011

Madilyn Trying to Sit in Bumbo

Madilyn has a bumbo seat and we have never really put her in it because it is too much work for her, and she gets really frustrated.  I thought I would give it another try to see what she would do.  It breaks my heart seeing how difficult it is for her to even sit in the bumbo seat.  She struggles to keep her head up, and it seems to take alot of effort on her part.  Poor thing, just the simplest task are so difficult for her.  She was so pooped after she sat in the bumbo for no more then 5 minutes.  She took a 2 hour nap after this.  I guess I figured out how to tucker her out!   

2 comments:

grandma & grandpa Holloway said...

Wow Madilyn, you are amazing and we are so proud of how hard you try to do everything. We can see some real progress and loved how you reponded to your mother. You are such a dear and we can't wait to see you soon. Love you a bunch! oxoxoxoxo

Erin Pagan said...

I love the pig tails! I breaks my heart to see how frustrated she is trying to get her head up. Your such a strong baby Madilyn!