Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thank You

    I just wanted to thank all of you for your sweet comments, and prayers.  It is through others and the lord that I have been able to survive this challenge in my life.  Some of you have made comments on the strength I have, but really it comes from the support and love I get from all of you.  We still don't have results yet, but hopefully soon.  Are little family has been sick with some type of cold virus, so I haven't been feeling up to posting much.  Madilyn has a little cold herself, but we try to keep her indoors, and away from other germs.  She has stayed pretty healthy this winter considering the fact that she has low tone.  Her doctors are always surprised how healthy she has been.  Madilyn is a little fighter that is for sure, and she remains my hero.  Thanks again to all of you who have been there for our family and Madilyn!!!

1 comment:

madilyn1 said...

Jaime we are so excited for all your updates! I guess you heard our release date is May 9th --- soon we will be able to give Madilyn hugs and kisses!!!